Invitation to Bid for Design and Construction of 1 Storey Building
Click here to Download Bidding Docs
- The Orion Water District, through the Bids and Awards Committee, intends to apply the sum of Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand Pesos (4,700,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for The Design and Build of 1 Storey Building. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Orion Water District now invites bids for Procurement of a works contractor/s for the design and construction of 1 storey building (180 sq.m.) and function area, fencing, embankment, parking/driveway and catch basin/drainage located at Lati, Orion, Bataan with the total area of 783 sq.m. Completion of the Works is required 210 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using nondiscretionary pass/fail criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least seventy five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Orion Water District and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five thousand pesos (5,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of Orion Water District, provided that bidders shall pay the fee for the Bidding Documents not later that the submission of their bids.
- The Orion Water District will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 11, 2015, 01:00 pm at Oriwad’s office at Pamana ng Lahi Center, National road, Balagtas, Orion, Bataan, which shall be open only to all interested parties who have purchased the Bidding Documents.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 19 November 2015 05:00 pm at Oriwad’s office at Pamana ng Lahi Center, National road, Balagtas, Orion, Bataan. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Orion Water District, through BAC, will hold the schedule of procurement activities, as follows: Activity Schedule a. Issuance of Bid Documents Start Date: 4 November 2015, 8:00 am Last Date: 10 November 2015, 4:00 pm b. Pre-bid Conference 11 November 2015, 01:00 pm c. Deadline of Submission of Bids 19 November 2015, 05:00 pm d. Opening of Bids 24 November 2015, 01:00 pm
- The Orion Water District reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee
Orion Water District
Pamana ng Lahi Center National Road, Balagtas,
Orion, Bataan Telefax No.: (047) 244-6756
Mr. Alexander C. Teodoro